Spanish French German Italian Japanese BOOK NOW

Medical and Insurance Matters

We recommend that you obtain medical insurance before coming to Ireland and that you take out travel insurance to cover you in case of loss of baggage or accident. If you are travelling from an EU country please bring your E111 Social Security Card with you. This will cover you for a visit to our local doctor and for any emergency hospital care. If you are from outside the EU we can organise medical insurance for you.

In case of an accident or illness at the school, please contact the school directors and secretary as we can quickly make an appointment for you with our local doctor or dentist (no dentist procedures are covered by the E111 card)

Personal Insurance
Personal Insurance is also recommended as students are not insured by the school, or by the family, against accidents, illness, theft or loss of personal effects, and the school accepts no responsibility in the event of such occurrences.