English One-to-One Courses (Private Lessons just you and your teacher)
English One to One Course Description:
Private lessons are particularly useful to anyone who wishes to make maximum progress in their English in minimum time. Adult English classes are held in the main school building opposite Killarney National Park.
What do we study?
Materials are hand-picked from a variety of different sources to ensure that the student’s needs are met at all times. These needs can range from simply wishing to improve spoken or written English to needing to learn English for Law, Hotel and Catering, Tourism or Medicine. Provided the school is informed well in advance, any specialism can be catered for and teachers are delighted to integrate any materials that the student wishes to bring from home.
|Course Name||One-to-One Course (OC)|
|Level Requirement||None: 6 different levels available from Beginner to Advanced (A1-C2)|
|Course Length||As required by the student|
|Content||General English or Specific English|
|Timetable||Classes available all year
2-5 pm Mon-Fri
|Price||€40 per hour|
Fees also include:
- All course materials
- An information pack on arrival
- Bus transport to and from school
- WiFi and internet access
- A certificate of attendance and achievement on course completion
- Free bike rental on a first come first served basis
- Free access to the self-access room with Graded Readers, Exam Papers, Pronunciation guides, Reading and Writing Practice, Grammar and Vocabulary Practice, DVDs and English Language Magazines.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want information on our other courses please click here
If you wish to book a courses please click here