English Language Courses: Tuition Fees Per Week
|Course Code||Start Dates||Course Title||Age Group||Morning
|GE1||All year||Standard Course||children, teens, adults||General English||€300|
|GE2||All year||Adult Intensive Course||adults||General English||General English (5 hours)
General English (10hours)
General English (15 hours)
|GE2A||All year||Adult Combined Course||adults||General English||One-To-One (5 hours)||€550|
|GE3||Mar 29-Apr 10
June 21-Sep 4
|English Plus Activities||children, teens, adults||General English||Activities (15 hours)||€550|
|GE3A||Mar 29-Apr 10
June 21-Sep 4
|English Plus Horse riding||teens||General English||Horse riding (10 hours)||€700|
|OC||All year||One-to-One Private Lessons||children, teens, adults||One-To-One (any number)||€50 ph|
|AY2||All year||Academic Year (25 weeks)||adults||General English||€3000|
English Course Fees include
- An information pack on arrival.
- Bus transport to and from school within Killarney.
- All programme materials and books.
- Free access to the self-access room with readers, Exam Papers, Pronunciation guides, Reading and Writing Practice, Grammar and Vocabulary Practice, DVDs and English Language Magazines.
- A certificate of attendance and achievement on completion of the programme.
- No enrolment fees
- No application fees
- No Accommodation finders fee
Airport transfers (Prices are each way)
|Airport||1-3 people||4-8 people|
|Killarney Train – Bus Station||€10||€15|
Host Families – €225 per week
- Single room
- Packed Lunch
- Evening meal
- 7 days per week
- Transport to and from school
- €25 per week Supplement for Celiac, Vegan or Lactose free diets.
Terms & Conditions
The school has full public liability insurance; however, you are encouraged if you are travelling from outside the EU to bring your own medical insurance.
- Students within the EU should bring their European Health Insurance Card (formerly E111).
- All students should have travel insurance.
- A deposit of 25% fees is required, the balance to be paid one week in advance of starting.
- All prices are inclusive of registration fees.
You can pay fees by:
- Bank transfer to our account.
Please quote booking number.
- Visa or MasterCard
- Pay directly on our website
In the event of your visa application being unsuccessful (non-EU students) then all fees will be refunded minus bank fees and €100 administration fee. No refunds can be given for late arrivals or early departures.
If you feel that none of our programmes meet your requirements, please tell us your specific requirements and we would be happy to oblige you.